About Me

I got home today from the hospital. I am 6 years old and have 3 terrific older sisters - Faith, Bailey and Danielle. I have a great mom and dad. I am in the first grade at McKamy Elementary school in Carrollton. I love to play soccer and basketball. I hurt my knee and the doctor said I had to go to the hospital to get better. A bunch of friends came to see me at the hospital this week. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I took a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. I had surgery on my leg and I am feeling a lot better. It was neat to read all of your comments. Thanks for your prayers and cards!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Waiting for Tomorrow

We are anxious for tomorrow morning. Chloe is getting into mischief. I had to leave for a little bit today to run to the office and run payroll and I left her taking a nap and the nurses assured me that they would check in on her. Well when I walked back in she had tore into an art project and had paint on her clothes and sheets, but she had fun. She also had spilled a little bit of 7up so the floor was sticky. I got her all cleaned up and then the nurse came in to change out her pad that keeps her wrist straight because she had gotten paint on it too. Well when the nurse took off some of the tape and had to go retrieve some scissors to finish the change, Chloe decided to help and get the tape off and almost pulled her IV out. Thankfully she did not and the nurse saved the day and got it back in without any real trauma. She also keeps accidentally pushing the nurse button because she cant keep still.

So..........We are going to explore some more around this place and get the wiggles out.

Please pray for her bloodwork to come back normal when they check it tomorrow morning so we can go home and pray we get to go home early in the day tomorrow too.

We are thankful, we are just getting restless.

Posted by Mommy - Christie Wyatt

3 comments:

  1. Chloe is in our prayers from here in China.

    We pray God's perfect protection and healing on Chloe, his precious little one! Love you all! Jeff and Mary Beth and the boys

    Thanks for starting this so we could know and pray!

    PS - We have a blog, too: www.helloandnihao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a funny note - have you ever read Curious George Goes to the Hospital? When he starts getting better, he starts getting into a little mischief. That book would probably make her laugh! Sounds like Chloe is definitely on the mend if she's feeling good enough for this adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Beth - we'll certainly have to get that book for Chloe - thanks. Mark

    ReplyDelete