About Me

I got home today from the hospital. I am 6 years old and have 3 terrific older sisters - Faith, Bailey and Danielle. I have a great mom and dad. I am in the first grade at McKamy Elementary school in Carrollton. I love to play soccer and basketball. I hurt my knee and the doctor said I had to go to the hospital to get better. A bunch of friends came to see me at the hospital this week. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I took a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. I had surgery on my leg and I am feeling a lot better. It was neat to read all of your comments. Thanks for your prayers and cards!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Visitors


Chloe had lots of visitors today. Mrs. Cindy Balsley, Mr. Tim Glasgow, Mrs. Reba Hill, Pastor Richard Dunagin, Mrs. Cindy Johnston, Mrs. Ann Warren and Miss Hannah Warren. Not only did they come to visit they came bearing lots of gifts that will keep Chloe very busy and happy as we travel this road. The visits really lifted Chloe to a real happy place today that is still going. Hannah and Chloe had tons of fun playing in the bed with all the buttons to make it move up and down.

Thank all of you visitors, bloggers and prayer warriors that are splitting the atmosphere, penetrating the heavens with the sweet prayers for Chloe, may God Bless you for your love and encouragement to all of us. Chloe has read all the messages and truly feels loved and special.

We think Chloe will be picked up from her room around 6:30am in the morning to go in for her surgery. It should not take long, so hopefully by 9am we should be done.

Posted by: Mommy Christie Wyatt

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to talk to you after your procedure. Love ya lots, Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon Chloe. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I know being sick isn't fun, so keep your head up kiddo. Love, Megan Lucas (Dani's Roommate)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chlo Poe I hope you get better! We are praying for you! Love Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe,
    I hope you feel better, and get to come home from the hospital soon. I am praying for you. Remember that Jesus is right there with you the whole time. I look forward to seeing you in children's church when it's my turn to teach again next month.

    Love,
    Teacher Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chloe,

    I had so much fun coming to see you yesterday! I am so proud of you because you are being so brave and I am glad that you are out of surgery now.

    The kids made you some cool cards last night and Faith took them home to bring to you. I hope you like them.

    We are still praying for you and we know that God is taking care of you and healing you.

    love,
    Mrs. Cindy

    ReplyDelete