About Me

I got home today from the hospital. I am 6 years old and have 3 terrific older sisters - Faith, Bailey and Danielle. I have a great mom and dad. I am in the first grade at McKamy Elementary school in Carrollton. I love to play soccer and basketball. I hurt my knee and the doctor said I had to go to the hospital to get better. A bunch of friends came to see me at the hospital this week. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I took a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. I had surgery on my leg and I am feeling a lot better. It was neat to read all of your comments. Thanks for your prayers and cards!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Okay, This Girl needs to go home


Chloe is completely back to normal. She is jumping around, even though she has a tube in her leg and she is eating and drinking (making up for lost time). The nurse came in to see if she was tolerating food after the surgery and saw all she ate and laughed. He said she seems to be tolerating food fine after anesthesia. I am truly praying that we can go home tomorrow even if we have to come back and take the tube out. She is really doing great and I hope the doctors will see that tomorrow and let us go. They keep the tube wrapped up with alot of gauze over it for drainage and wrap it with an ace bandage. Personally I think I could handle that at home. The only obstacle would be the IV antibiotics, maybe they will change her to oral tomorrow. Of course, we want the best course of treatment, but it truly seems God has handled this beautifully, as He always does and I am keeping my hope in Him and His perfect timing.

So I have to give my kudos to all our beloved family and friends. Big sis Danielle has spent the whole afternoon here with Chloe. Uncle John came by last night and prayed over Chloe and then sent her a big ole Cookie Bouquet today, yummy!!! Chloe shared with her nurse Brad all by herself, I thought that was pretty sweet. The Balsleys went and bought a few necessary groceries for the rest of the family today (we had to add a few items since Bailey is now home sick). Thanks to the Etiers who brought dinner over to our house for the family and they had so much left they are setup for tonight too. The Glasgows transporting kids to church. Mrs. Cynthia Burr has been picking up the girls from school and getting them home for us every day.
Of course to all of you praying, checking in, messaging: there is no way that I could list everyone.

I hope I express how much we thank and love all of you. I do know though that the most important ONE knows your hearts and your are laying up your treasures in heaven as you love and serve us.

God Bless!

Posted by Mommy - Christie Wyatt

1 comment:

  1. Well Miss Chloe-- Isabel, Naomi and I tried to come see you tonight. When we got there the visitor parking appeared to be closed and we didn't know where else to park, so we didn't stay. We will try to come and visit once you are home (hopefully that will be very soon!)
    Love, Ms. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete