About Me

I got home today from the hospital. I am 6 years old and have 3 terrific older sisters - Faith, Bailey and Danielle. I have a great mom and dad. I am in the first grade at McKamy Elementary school in Carrollton. I love to play soccer and basketball. I hurt my knee and the doctor said I had to go to the hospital to get better. A bunch of friends came to see me at the hospital this week. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I took a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. I had surgery on my leg and I am feeling a lot better. It was neat to read all of your comments. Thanks for your prayers and cards!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank you from Chloe.

I'm glad to be home. Thank you for all the notes. And I hope you all have a good Valentine's. Love Chloe.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Cloe Poe. We missed you this week very much. Happy Valentine's Day - Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a precious girl, Chloe! So glad you are doing better. Love, Ms. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete