About Me

I got home today from the hospital. I am 6 years old and have 3 terrific older sisters - Faith, Bailey and Danielle. I have a great mom and dad. I am in the first grade at McKamy Elementary school in Carrollton. I love to play soccer and basketball. I hurt my knee and the doctor said I had to go to the hospital to get better. A bunch of friends came to see me at the hospital this week. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I took a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. I had surgery on my leg and I am feeling a lot better. It was neat to read all of your comments. Thanks for your prayers and cards!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rise and Shine


That is how we felt about 5 different times during the night. Rise and Shine while we.......at 12am, 330am, 5am, 530am, 630am, 7am and 740am. So I guess that is 7. :) But even through that we did sleep. We had an exciting night though with the storms. We had to go to the end of the hall around 10pm with all the other patients and families because we were in a code black. It only lasted 20 minutes, not too long. No one was scared so that was something to be thankful for. Chloe is eating better and told me this morning that she is tired of being here already. I dont blame her, not alot to do, but they do have a really cool play room that we will visit in a bit this morning. Also she got to order with her breakfast some chocolate cake. Now you got to have some perks if you have to be in the hospital. We got the MRI results from the nurse - so that is not official, but she let me read the report on the computer and since I used to do MRI's I knew what it said. It did say she has an infection but not in the muscle or bone - PRAISE GOD!!!!! It did say some fluid somewhere so hopefully that is not something needs draining, so pray for that. She has had 3 big doses of IV antibiotics and her leg does not seem to look better yet, but we know that God has His plan and timing. We did find out that the dvd remote here in the room had no batteries, so we now know why we could not fast forward through our movies. :) We seem to find the funny things to have some giggles at. Please continue to lift Chloe up to our Father in heaven and we thank you for your prayers and for sending your notes. I have been showing them to her.
Posted: by Mom - Christie Wyatt

5 comments:

  1. Chloe girl,

    I am praying for you and asking God to make you well soon! We will miss seeing you tonight at FIRST Kids.

    Maybe I can come see you sometime today!

    Love, Mrs. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, I sure hope you're getting better fast and not hurting too much. I'll be praying for you.

    Love, Lisa (I work for your Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe,
    I tried this a little while ago and I do not see it on your blog. I am so sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. Your sister, Hope (I think that is the name!!!), told me you were sick and had fever and a cold. I am sorry to hear that it was worse than that. I pray that God wraps you in His loving arms and that you feel His love and peace. I pray for strength and patience for your parents during this time. I am not going to tell you who this is from, but I do like pink a lot. By the way, nice color on the blog!!! In His Service, Pink Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe! Kelly and I are praying for you so much and so are all my girls - Emily, Mary and Jodi. I can't wait to see you again when you can run at me and jump up and hug my neck like you have since you were old enough to walk. Get well very soon.

    Lots or love,
    alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe, I hope you feel better! Bless your heart! We are all praying that you will get better very soon. Hope to see you soon, BFF! We will miss you tonight at First Kids. Hope that you can have cake for breakfast every morning!

    ReplyDelete