About Me

I got home today from the hospital. I am 6 years old and have 3 terrific older sisters - Faith, Bailey and Danielle. I have a great mom and dad. I am in the first grade at McKamy Elementary school in Carrollton. I love to play soccer and basketball. I hurt my knee and the doctor said I had to go to the hospital to get better. A bunch of friends came to see me at the hospital this week. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I took a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. I had surgery on my leg and I am feeling a lot better. It was neat to read all of your comments. Thanks for your prayers and cards!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chloe and Mom are coming home this morning!


The doctor's cleared Chloe to come home. It has been a long sleepless week for the two of them. We are looking forward to having them home today. What a special Valentine's Day for us all. Thank you for all of your support, meals, visits, and prayers this week - we couldn't have done it without your help. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you --Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment