About Me

I got home today from the hospital. I am 6 years old and have 3 terrific older sisters - Faith, Bailey and Danielle. I have a great mom and dad. I am in the first grade at McKamy Elementary school in Carrollton. I love to play soccer and basketball. I hurt my knee and the doctor said I had to go to the hospital to get better. A bunch of friends came to see me at the hospital this week. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I took a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. I had surgery on my leg and I am feeling a lot better. It was neat to read all of your comments. Thanks for your prayers and cards!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Change of Plans and Change of Hospital


Well......This morning the Dr. told me that Chloe's MRI showed what I had read earlier, no infection in the muscle or bone, just the skin and sub cutaneous tissue. There is a small abscess where the "culprit" bruise is, but he said it should not need to be cleaned out and the antibiotic should heal it and we would watch it. Well.....this afternoon Cindy Balsley came up to the hospital so I could run home and run to the office. While I was at the office Cindy called me and said the Dr. wanted to talk to me. They decided she needed to have the abscess drained, which is a surgical procedure and they needed to transfer us to Childrens Medical Center Dallas where they are more fully staffed for these types of procedures. The newer hospital is brand new but not quite fully functional (I guess). So Chloe got to take an ambulance ride down in a cool ambulance that has a mounted TV screen and DVD's to watch on the trip down from Plano. Mom road in the front of the ambulance and Danielle drove Mom's Suburban behind the ambulance. Dad was waiting on the side of the tollway and waited for us to pass to follow and took a picture of us passing by. Technology today, isn't it amazing. Also, Chloe had so many visitors today. I will blog in a bit about our visitors, I have to go sign "The Papers".
Posted: by Mommy Christie Wyatt

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beautiful! Your oldest sister here... I am praying that you heal soon, and I know that you will. You are being such a good sport in the hospital. I love watching you draw and listening to you sing. I love you sooooo much. LOVE DANI

    ReplyDelete